Preliminary Exploration Grants
The Foundation will fund up to $10,000 to a single organization or a group of organizations exploring the possibility of entering into the restructuring process.
Examples of how these funds could be used include:
- conducting an organizational assessment;
- researching possible nonprofit partners or collaborators;
- board and staff visits to another organization that represents a particular "restructured" model of interest;
- initial discussions with potential organizational partners; or
- workshops or training for board and staff on the nonprofit strategic restructuring process.
How to Apply to the Dyson Foundation.
Learn more about Restructuring, Mergers & Alliances by visiting our Resources page.